Doctor insights on:
The Fastest Way To Thaw Ribs
Awful sharp pain lower right ribs. Lasted 2 mins. Hurt to move/breathe way worse than when had spontan pneumomed but gone so fast... What was this?
C ostepathic doctor: If your ribs hurt when moving, or breathing, you could have either a muscular spasm involving the rib, inflammation present, or something internal going on. Best to see an osteopathic doctor, who can do a complete musculoskeletal exam, of your neck, back, hips, extremities, pelvis, sacrum and ribs, and assess what's going on more precisely.S/he can also treat you to alleviate the pain without meds. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Im pretty sure i pulled or strained a muscle right below my left bottom rib i was wondering how I should treat it for the fastest recovery time.
No quick answer: Resting the area is the only treatment. Unfortunately, when you strain a muscle near the ribs, it is impossible to 100% rest is - due to the need of the diaphragm and ribs for breathing... So don't over-do it with activity and be careful with coughing/sneezing and lying on that side while sleeping... ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Pinched Nerve: Sounds like you have a pinched nerve in your back. I would suggest seeing a pain/spine specialist to evaluate you further to evaluate what level and what can be done to treat you. There are interventional treatments besides medications and surgeries that might reduce or eliminate the pain altogether. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What if you have pains in area of left side ribs that at times feels like your hearts going to fast or to slow the pain gets so bad you can't get up?
I have had inflamed ribs before but now it is in my upper back. Do I need to be concerned? It hurts when I breathe deep or move too fast.
I've bin having a weard pain unDer my left side armpit when I point it out I fell my ribs, most times I panic and my hart starts beating fast pls help?
A male friend who is 26 & a mixed martial artist got kneed to the ribs on the left a week ago, its bruised, what can we do at home to relive pain fast?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the fastest way to reduce a swelling of the eye from an injury?
- Whats the fastest way to find out if your pregnant
- The fastest way to lose weight for 12 year olds
- What is the fastest way to heal achilles tendonitis?
- What is the fastest way to get rid of your nasal congestion?
- The fastest way to to heal a fever blister
- How to get rid of a mosquito bite the fastest way?
- What is the fastest way to get a six pack on the total gym?
- What is the fastest way to get rid of burns?