Doctor insights on:
The Difference Between Ovulation And Being Pregnant
What is the difference between mucus released from ovulation and mucus released from pregnancy? Can you ovulate if already pregnant?
no: You won't ovulate if already pregnant. You can have discharge while pregnant. During one of your 1st prenatal exams, you will be checked routinely for infections that can contribute to some discharge. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Ovulation calendar said ovulation was between june 22 to june 27 i had unprotected sex june 24 and june 26 could i be pregnant or was i to late?
Ovulation calendar said ovulation was between 22-27 and only had unprotected sex days 2 and 4 what are my chances of getting pregnant ? What are signs
If my possible ovulation was between may 8-13 is it possible to get pregnant by having sexual intercourse by having sex on April 30th?
If my possible ovulation was between may 8-13 is it possible to get pregnant by having sexual intercourse on April 30th?
I used a ovulation calculator online and it said that my most fertile days were between the 11th-16th. I had sex on the 16th. Can i still be pregnant ?
If I had sex April 13 and my fertile window was 17-22 including ovulation on the 22. May I be pregnant? Or would I have to have sex between 17-22?
Ovulation : In a typical 28 day cycle, ovulation happens on day 14. To pinpoint the exact day, you can check ovulation predictor kits, starting testing daily on day 10 of your cycle. Intercourse on day of positive test and next day or two gives you the highest chance as this is your fertile window. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The difference between a period and being pregnant
- Whats the difference between fertile days and ovulation
- How do you tell the difference between asthma and being out of shape?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between being out of breath and asthma attack?
- What is the difference between obsessive compulsive and being a germaphobe?
- What is the difference between paranoid schizophrenia and being paranoid?
- What is the difference between fertile days and ovulation days?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free