Doctor insights on:
The Cough I Have Is More Persistent In The Am And Pm
Reflux or allergies: If you are not home between these times... I would strongly think you might have allergies that are causing your symptoms. If there are pets in the house... That may be what is causing this. Another condition that can cause a nightly/ early morning cough is acid reflux. See your local ENT for further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
5 1/2 yr old takes children's Claritin every am but is still plagued with allergic cough - worse at night. Ok to dose with Benadryl in the pm?
Yes: Be sure to speak with your pediatrician or allergy-immunology specialist regarding an appropriate dose for your child's weight. Often times severe allergies are treated with antihistamines alone like claritin/nondrowsy and Benadryl together. Other options are available if Benadryl doesn't work. Sedation and dry mouth are common side effects. Consider saline spray and environmental changes. ...Read more
Can a 90 lb 7-year-old girl safely take 1 tylenol pm (500 mg) and 2tsp of Bromfed cough medicine and not have any complications?
My 5 yr old has had a respitory virus for 3 weeks i took her to the dr twice for it..Dr said her lungs sound good so didn't prescribe me any cough medicine ...She coughs really bad in the am as well as the pm .Is there any OTC cough medicine i can get to
Prolonged coughing: Significant coughing for 3 weeks is unusual for a "viral" illness. Sinus infection, asthma, and tracheobronchitis by mycoplasma infection are partial list of possibilities. I would suggest to get an another opinion instead of trying otc cough medicine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
12 y/o boy t: up to 103 x 3 days. T:> in the pm on day 3. H.A., nasal congestion, chest cough is it viral? Or should he be seen to r/o bacterial?
Can post nasal drip on 7mo cause coughs? Started w/runny nose. Humidifier, saline & bulb syringe used. Cough AM & PM. Bronchiolitis risk? Nebulizer?
Son (9) has temp 100-102 since yesterday PM. Had sore throat yesterday. Croupy and very congested today. Nebulizer helped cough some. A cold or more?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to have sex when i am in the third trimester?
- I am in the military and i worried about the anthrax vaccine is it dangerous
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- My chest hurts when i cough and im having lots of flem come up what's the problem
- I have bad pain in the right side of my neck and under my jaw
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online