Doctor insights on:
The Chemical Ingredients Of Cough Syrup
Took second dose of cough syrup and hour and a half before I was supposed to by mistake? Is this bad?
Sometimes: Expiration dates are typically meant to be used as a guideline for how long the ingredients are considered "shelf-stable." you can often safely use things that have expired for about 6 months past their date but if you are unsure you should ask your physician or your pharmacist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The effects of taking too much robitussin cough syrup
- What are the side effects of cough syrup?
- List of cough syrups containing codeine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Names of prescription cough syrup
- My chest hurts when i cough and im having lots of flem come up what's the problem
- Waking up in the middle of the night coughing
- I cough every time i get out of the shower could something be wrong
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free