Doctor insights on:
The Benefits Of Liquid Geritol
It couldn't hurt.: Geritol, or any vitamin supplement could help you conceive, in particular if you had some vitamin or iron deficiency that it helped to correct. However, if you have been unable to get pregnant, and have been trying for 12 years, then I feel you really need to see a doctor to talk with you, examine your, and do some tests to help figure out what is the problem. ...Read more
I take Geritol Liquid, dayquil severe cold and flu (vicks) for 1day, Emergen-C, and Centrum supplement. Does any of those affect my birth control?
No: Multivitamins do not affect BCP. Antibiotics can! ...Read more
Hello. : Hello. Geritol is a brand of multivitamin which has extra iron and is manufactured by glaxo-smith-kline. Iron content is between 9.5 mg and 16 mg in tablets and liquid has 18 mg. It has been touted to help women become pregnant (anecdotal) however the average prenatal vitamin has about 30 mg of iron. Prenatal vitamins also have higher doses of Folic Acid which is very important. If you plan to get pregnant, prenatal vitamins are the way to go because of the added folate. ...Read more
Ask your doctor: Truthfully, it really doesn't matter. We used to associate the elderly w/Geritol. But presumably you're female (you didn't describe your gender although you mentioned your cycle) so you probably lose a bit of iron w/your menses, which is where Geritol comes in. Realistically, if that's the case, it really doesn't matter when you start, since we don't cycle vitamins as much as take them daily. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the benefits of liquid zinc?
- What are the benefits of liquid protein?
- What are the benefits of using liquid chlorophyll?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The benefits of liquid oxygen
- The benefits of liquid chlorophyll
- What are the benefits of liquid magnesium?
- What are the benefits of liquid zeolite?
- Talk to a geriatrician online for free