Doctor insights on:
The Benefits Of Liquid Geritol
I take Geritol Liquid, dayquil severe cold and flu (vicks) for 1day, Emergen-C, and Centrum supplement. Does any of those affect my birth control?
Hello. : Hello. Geritol is a brand of multivitamin which has extra iron and is manufactured by glaxo-smith-kline. Iron content is between 9.5 mg and 16 mg in tablets and liquid has 18 mg. It has been touted to help women become pregnant (anecdotal) however the average prenatal vitamin has about 30 mg of iron. Prenatal vitamins also have higher doses of Folic Acid which is very important. If you plan to get pregnant, prenatal vitamins are the way to go because of the added folate. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Not really: Geritol is a multi-vitamin supplement and as such has minimal caloric value. A better bet would be to add an extra 500 calories of healthy food to your diet on a daily basis. This would increase your weight by about a pound a week if everything else was kept stable. Taking the vitamin alone will not stimulate weight gain. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No: Geritol is a group of vitamins for the elderly. Most multivitamins have very low dosis of vitamins in each pill so most of the time is not dangerouse to take them. Unless you have a serous disease of the kidney or liver or allergy to any of the components of geritol most likely won't hurt. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the benefits of liquid zinc?
- What are the benefits of liquid protein?
- What are the benefits of using liquid chlorophyll?
- The benefits of grapefruit complex liquid
- The benefits of liquid oxygen
- The benefits of liquid chlorophyll
- What are the benefits of liquid magnesium?
- What are the benefits of liquid zeolite?
- Talk to a geriatrician online for free