Doctor insights on:
The Ball Of My Foot Is Swollen
The ball on my right foot is swollen and a bit painful. I never had an accident. Now I am walking over on my other foot. Any suggestions?
Maybe overuse: Swelling can be caused by a variety of problems. Simple treatment consists of rice: rest, ice compression and elevation. Antiinflammatories are helpful if tolerated. Limit standing and walking and stay in a stiff shoe. Problems can include: stress fractures, capsulitis, pinched nerve, foreign body and infection. If it is not improving, see your podiatrist. Dr l. ...Read more
The ball of my right foot is swolle.N if i ice it, take ibuprofen, and elevate my foot, will it subside?
See below: Those are good first steps. If it persists, see your doctor. ...Read more
Which side: Please let us know they differ....Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ball of my foot is swollen and hurts
- Why is the ball of my foot swollen?
- Swollen toes and ball of foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ball of foot swollen and sore
- Ball of foot feels swollen
- Causes of swollen ball of foot
- Blister on the ball of my foot
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free