Doctor insights on:
The Advantages Family Planning
Cheapest: Well you don't have to spend any money on it whatsoever and that makes it the cheapest form of birth control. It can work well provided you have very regular, predictable cycles and that you are compliant with abstinence during your peak fertility times. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Medical history: Your medical history will be reviewed to determine if there is any medical condition that may impact a pregnancy. Medications you are currently using will also be reviewed for the same reason. You may also be offered some prenatal testing to determine your risk of passing on genes for several medical conditions that may impact your baby. Prenatal supplementation may also be reviewed. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I meant to ask if there is medication to clean after the family planning injection in this I am referring to the nustrate?
Post procedure : I have seen this question sitting here. I think that is because this is a question you should be asking of your physician or clinic that did your injection. No one here would want to interfere with the important and normal communication between you and your medical provider. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hope: Natural family planning involves the use of studying the women's cycle and hoping that intercourse during the least fertile times might not induce pregnancy . This is a triumph of hope over expectations as it will inevitably fail over time. If pregnancy is not your wish at this time, consider other options. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The advantages of artificial family planning
- What are the advantages disadvantages of family planning?
- What are some advantages of the natural family planning method of birth control?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Advantages disadvantages of contraception for family planning
- Disadvantages advantages of not using a family planning method
- The effects of artificial family planning
- How to use the standard days method of family planning?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online