Doctor insights on:
The Advantages Family Planning
Medical history: Your medical history will be reviewed to determine if there is any medical condition that may impact a pregnancy. Medications you are currently using will also be reviewed for the same reason. You may also be offered some prenatal testing to determine your risk of passing on genes for several medical conditions that may impact your baby. Prenatal supplementation may also be reviewed. ...Read more
Avoid ovulation: If you have regular, consistently predictable cycles, you can calculate your time of the cycle when an egg is released. You then avoid intercouse starting a few day before egg release to a few days after egg release. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The advantages of artificial family planning
- What are the advantages disadvantages of family planning?
- What are some advantages of the natural family planning method of birth control?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Advantages disadvantages of contraception for family planning
- Disadvantages advantages of not using a family planning method
- The effects of artificial family planning
- How to use the standard days method of family planning?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online