Doctor insights on:
The Advantages Family Planning
Cheapest: Well you don't have to spend any money on it whatsoever and that makes it the cheapest form of birth control. It can work well provided you have very regular, predictable cycles and that you are compliant with abstinence during your peak fertility times. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Avoid ovulation: If you have regular, consistently predictable cycles, you can calculate your time of the cycle when an egg is released. You then avoid intercouse starting a few day before egg release to a few days after egg release. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Not Very: Unfortunately natural family planning in spite of best intentions and efforts will often fail and does not approach the effectiveness of birth control pills and other contraceptives. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Medical history: Your medical history will be reviewed to determine if there is any medical condition that may impact a pregnancy. Medications you are currently using will also be reviewed for the same reason. You may also be offered some prenatal testing to determine your risk of passing on genes for several medical conditions that may impact your baby. Prenatal supplementation may also be reviewed. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Hope: Natural family planning involves the use of studying the women's cycle and hoping that intercourse during the least fertile times might not induce pregnancy . This is a triumph of hope over expectations as it will inevitably fail over time. If pregnancy is not your wish at this time, consider other options. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Contraceptives: If you are talking about oral contraceptives, they can be linked to an increased risk of dvt, especially in women over 35 that smoke. They can also affect high blood pressure in some women. There are also many health benefits. ...Read moreGet help now ›
IUD insertion: IUD insertion is usually innocuous with short lived cramping and very little if any pain. IUD's are extremely effective, but when they fail, tubal (ectopic) pregnancies are more common. IUD's work by preventing the fertilized ovum from implanting in the uterus. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The advantages of artificial family planning
- What are the advantages disadvantages of family planning?
- What are some advantages of the natural family planning method of birth control?
- The advantages of natural family planning
- Advantages disadvantages of contraception for family planning
- Disadvantages advantages of not using a family planning method
- The effects of artificial family planning
- How to use the standard days method of family planning?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free