Doctor insights on:
Thalassemia Loss Of Appetite
I've alpha thalassemia minor.
Since Sun, I'm having:
-loss of appetite
Is it normal?
Not related: these symptoms are not related to the thallesemia minor ...Read more
It could: Hiatal hernia is a deformity whereby the stomach pushes through the diaphragm and parts of the stomach instead of being under the diaphragm sits in the chest cavity. This causes a lot of various symptoms such as pain burping and early satiety which is what you're describing. It can also cause nausea. ...Read more
Anxiety/depression?: You could have either a depressive disorder, an anxiety disorder, or a medical problem. Hyperthyroidism could cause anxiety and loss of appetite, but typically there are other symptoms that go along with it. My suggestion for questions like this is always the same: if in doubt, go see your doctor, and make sure that a medical cause is ruled out first. Good luck! ...Read more
Well.. I can: give you some. Depression is the most common at a young age. Drug abuse, use of stimulants including stimulant drugs that are useful (ritalin, etc for ADHD). stimulant effects of some antidepressants. Cancer, in theory. Gastrointestinal disease or other diseases producing nausea. some..... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is loss of appetite a symptom of thalassemia?
- How long does loss of appetite associated with thalassemia last?
- Thalassemia hair loss minor
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can thalassemia cause hearing loss?
- Can thalassemia lead to hearing loss?
- Diverticulitis loss of appetite
- Loss of appetite tingling
- Talk to a pediatrician online