Doctor insights on:
Yes, but: Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) is a sedating antihistamine that one should take only in the evening. tetrahydrozoline is a vasoconstrictor (constricts blood vessels), used in eye drops. It should not be used for more than 5 days, because it may cause damage to the lining of the eye (conjunctiva). It is better to use oral fexofenadine or cetirizine and eye drops such as ketotifen, ...Read more
No: Did you drink the stuff?Get a more detailed answer ›
If one of the eyes has sticky yellow mucus side of the eyes little red and itchy , can I apply tetrahydrozoline or neo deca is better thanks?
Hi what is the difference between eye drop neo deca and tetrahydrozoline ? Which is better for red and itchy irritation eye ?
Variable: Symptoms from scorpion stings can be quite variable: there can be pain or numbness at the bite site. Heart rate and& respiratory rate may increase along with ^ blood pressure, weakness & twitching of muscles. In the United States the scorpion that is likely to cause the most problems is called the bark scorpion. In some areas of the world scorpion stings may be lethal. ...Read more
Variable: Food poisoning may be due to chemicals, biological toxins, and live mico-organisms. The common symptoms are nausea, vomiting diarrhoea but there are many variations. See this site for more info. http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/understanding-food-poisoning-symptoms. ...Read more
Organophosphate: This causes a build up of acetylcholine due to enzyme inhibition. Symptoms may be mild eg. Gi to severe such as come, respiratory arrest etc... So treatment needs to be done in a hospital. An evlauation needs to be done first. - effects are independent of exposure amount. Atropine and pralidoxime are used for treatment along with supportive care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mild alcohol poisoning symptoms
- Does throwing up after drinking alcohol mean you have alcohol poisoning?
- Symptoms of blood poisoning from tattoo
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alcohol poisoning symptoms next day
- Alcohol poisoning symptoms occur days after
- What are the symptoms of poisoning from paint thinner fumes?
- How long do the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning take to go away?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online