Doctor insights on:
No: Chlorhexidine is a bisbiguanide, unrelated to tetracycline. It is used in disinfectants (disinfection of the skin and hands), cosmetics (additive to creams, toothpaste, deodorants, and antiperspirants), and pharmaceutical products (preservative in eye drops, active substance in wound dressings and antiseptic mouthwashes). ...Read more
Rare: Very rare.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is rice giving me nausea?
- What causes nausea right before period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to feel nausea before your period?
- Severe upper right abdominal pain under rib cage belching nausea gas cause cure
- Nausea after period
- Dizziness nausea pelvic pain missed period negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online