Doctor insights on:
No: Chlorhexidine is a bisbiguanide, unrelated to tetracycline. It is used in disinfectants (disinfection of the skin and hands), cosmetics (additive to creams, toothpaste, deodorants, and antiperspirants), and pharmaceutical products (preservative in eye drops, active substance in wound dressings and antiseptic mouthwashes). ...Read more
Rare: Very rare.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tetracycline blood level
- Can c4 level indicate cancer?
- How do i lower my ldl levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is normal hb level?
- Can adalat raise psa level?
- How can you lower your sgpt and sgot levels?
- How can you reduce sgpt level and improve fatty liver?
- Talk to a dermatologist online