Doctor insights on:
Sleep disorder in which there is inability to fall asleep &/or stay asleep, followed by daytime functional impairment. It accompanies several sleep, medical, or psychiatric disorders. It can occur at any age, but more common in elderly. It can be short-term (up to 3 weeks) or long-term. It can lead to memory impairment, mood changes, & increase risk of ...Read more
No: Chlorhexidine is a bisbiguanide, unrelated to tetracycline. It is used in disinfectants (disinfection of the skin and hands), cosmetics (additive to creams, toothpaste, deodorants, and antiperspirants), and pharmaceutical products (preservative in eye drops, active substance in wound dressings and antiseptic mouthwashes). ...Read more
Rare: Very rare.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Biotin can cause insomnia
- Can insomnia kill you?
- Can i die of insomnia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Flu insomnia
- Insomnia in adults
- Can zoloft cause insomnia?
- Nausea insomnia headache after car accident
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free