Doctor insights on:
Tetanus Shot Swelling And Redness
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Cactus spine remvd from hand 3 days ago, tetanus shot & septra ds 2x.Finger is now swollen, painful& ibu not helping w/ pain or swelling. Age 41 female?
The swelling from tetanus shot is getting worse. Should I seek medical attention? Swelling in diff spot than shot was given
See a doctor: The swelling could be a sign of infection. Best to see a doctor for examination. ...Read more
I got a tetanus shot and now my arm from my shoulder to my elbow is completely swollen and is pulsing pain throughout. Is that much swelling normal?
No: Concern here would be for possible infection vs significant local reaction to the injection. You need to be evaluated by your doctor. Best of luck. Dr R ...Read more
My tetanus shot hurts me a little after 5 days. No redness or fever, just liitle pain. Is that normal? When pain will subside completely?
Deep puncture from cat scratch 2 weeks ago. Took augmentin for 10 days and got tetanus shot but still swollen. No redness or pus. Should i be worried?
Yes: You might have cat sratch disease and need a different treatment for the infecting agent. ...Read more
I got a tetanus shot on thursday and today its still hurting and red , is this normal? Its been 4 days. It has like a knot
Tetanus shot on 12/1 - 4 days later red, swollen area just below the injection site. It hurts a lot, itches, and is hot to the touch. Is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tetanus shot red and swollen
- I picked a pimple how can i get rid of the redness and swelling
- Lower leg redness and swelling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would cause redness and swelling around a bug bite site?
- How to take swelling and redness out of a pimple?
- Reduce redness and swelling of pimple
- What can cause swelling on your legs and feet with red blots?
- Talk to a pediatrician online