Doctor insights on:
Tests For Genu Recurvatum
What is the cause of genu recurvatum gait ? Is it weakness in the hamstrings muscle or quadriceps?
If you have helpful source please help me
Varies: There are a number of possibilities, primarily stemming from musculoskeletal to neurological abnormalities. In simple terms, genu recur stun refers to a hyperextension of the knee. The hamstrings and the intrinsic ligaments of the knee are the usual structures that limit this hyper extension. ...Read more
Multiple etiologies: Etiologies: bilateral genu valgum physiologic renal osteodystrophy (renal rickets) skeletal dysplasia Morquio syndrome spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia chondroctodermal dysplasia unilateral genu valgum physeal injury from trauma, infection, or vascular insult proximal metaphyseal tibia fracture benign tumors fibrous dysplasia osteochondromas Ollier's disease ...Read more
Define 'fix': Only a surgery can realign severe genu valgum. However, mild cases may respond to an unloader knee brace, or a well-designed strengthening program from a skilled physical therapist. Most patients with genu valgum experience worsening over time, however. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there a problem in making children if you have genu valgum ? I mean...Can men make sex or they have some difficulties ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tests for anhedonia
- Does qcarbo32 work for drug tests?
- Is it okay to take medication for a headache while fasting for blood tests?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood tests for different blood substances
- Genu recurvatum exercises
- Tests for laxative abuse
- How long are pregnancy tests good for?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free