Doctor insights on:
Tests For Chronic Pancreatitis
How can we know or check if my chronic pancreatitis condition is getting cured or worse. liver+CBP+sugar test r normal.eating creon+ursoidal,tramodol?
History of upper right abdominal pain.Pancreatic scarring & cyst found by endo ultrasound Responsive to Viokace - Elevated lypase; suspected chronic pancreatitis - will ER do pancreatic function test?
Possibly: If you are currently still having right upper abdominal pain, especially if it is worsened, and you go to the ER, they will likely to a blood test to measure your lipase/amylase levels. However, a doctor outside of the ER (such as your primary care doctor) can also check these levels if this is not an emergency. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chronic pancreatitis blood tests
- Pancreatitis blood tests
- Pancreatitis tests diagnosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pancreatitis lab tests
- Lab tests for pancreatitis
- Blood tests for pancreatitis
- Liver function tests in pancreatitis
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online