Doctor insights on:
Tests For Amebic Dysentery
...: Trichinosis is caused by eating raw or undercooked meat of animals infected with a worm called trichinella. Shigellosis is caused by bacteria called shigella, is passed from person to person and can cause bloody diarrhea. Amebiasis is caused by the parasite entamoeba histolytica. People infected with this parasite don’t always get sick (only 10-20%). ...Read more
Yes: Yes, entamoeba histolytica is the protozoan parasite that causes both diseases. ...Read more
Entamoeba: The name of the organism is entamoeba histolytica. ...Read more
Stool examination: There are multiple causes of dysentery. The presence of dysentery can be determined by naked eye examination of stools. The cause of dysentery requires microscopic examination of stools for parasites, such as e histolytica, culture for bacteria and tests for inflammatory bowel disease. ...Read more
Kindly advice about proper permanent treatment for shigella amoebic dysentery
i am having this problem for the last more 4 - 5 months ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tests for anhedonia
- Does qcarbo32 work for drug tests?
- Is it okay to take medication for a headache while fasting for blood tests?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood tests for different blood substances
- Tests for laxative abuse
- How long are pregnancy tests good for?
- Do detox drinks work for drug tests?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free