Doctor insights on:
Test Tube Baby Procedure
?: Theoretically, not to mention ethically, a hard fast limit is lacking. ...Read more
About 45 w/ own eggs: With your own eggs ivf success rates are falling in the early 40's and are low at age 45 - about a 1% chance of success, or less. Some ivf clinics have lower age limits such as age 43 with your own eggs. With egg donation there is probably no biological upper age limit ... Clinics will set their own cutoffs such as up to age 50 or up to age 54. ...Read more
IVF: In vitro fertilization, also commonly known as ivf, is the treatment of choice in cases of infertility when both fallopian tubes are blocked. However, ivf may also be used for unexplained infertility, endometriosis, cervical factor infertility, ovulation disorders, or when a man has a low sperm count. Basically, ivf involves taking mature eggs from the woman, fertilizing them with sperm in a dish. ...Read more
Hi doctor, i would like to have test tube baby without reversing my legation....Is it possible? My legation is done 8 yrs back now i'm 36....
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Difference between ivf and test tube baby
- Do test tube babies have belly buttons?
- Test tube babies pros and cons
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Test tube baby
- What is the process of test tube baby?
- Test tube baby controversy
- Ivf and test tube babies
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free