Doctor insights on:
Had clostridium difficile, toxin a and b. Was cured and test show all are negative. Diarrea continues what can I do?
Poisonous substance produced within living cells or organisms;man-made substances created by artificial processes are thus excluded. The term was first used by organic chemist ludwig brieger (1849–1919). For a toxic substance not produced within living organisms, "toxicant" and "toxics" are also sometimes used.. Toxins can be small ...Read more
Nothing: There is nothing commercially available that will help you beat a drug test, and no ethical physician would or should tell you even if there were. What to do is to not use illicit drugs when such use puts you at risk - this is the definition of having a drug problem. Modern methods of drug testing will detect pretty much every potential technique for beating it. See your health professional. ...Read more
If i'm a carrier of c diff & had a stool test done. Would toxins show up in test? I no most docs are carriers. Would they test positive if tested.
Don't worry: Clostridium difficile is ubiquitous, many (maybe most) people have a few of these among the hundreds of different species in the gut, and trying to detect (let alone treat) these people serves no public good and generates only fear and superstition. Cdc guidelines http://www.Cdc.Gov/hai/pdfs/cdiff/cohen-idsa-shea-cdi-guidelines-2010.Pdf. ...Read more
Yes, several: Several 'screening measures' are online. It doesn't replace a real Dx Eval but can be useful. Mostly for sincerely worried young people who discover that they don't make the first cut - but it you exaggerate at all - it might be hard to get a true answer. A visit to an expert is better for an evaluation. http://psych.med.nyu.edu/patient-care/screening-tests/depression-screening-test ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Carpet Toxins: Contact the environmental health center - dallas for a full evaluation of your home and its contents. They have many ways of testing for numerous environmental toxins. ...Read more
It is safe: Like many things (vitamin c, iron, oxygen, water), Fluoride in the correct small quanitiy is safe. It is only toxic when systemic exsposure is much higher then the recommended amount. At the correct amount Fluoride makes your tooth enamel more acid resistant and lowers tooth decay. That is why small amounts are in drinking water. In reality you need a lot over a long time to have any problems. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers