Doctor insights on:
Tessalon Perles Warnings And Recalls
I was perscribed tessalon perles for my cough but its not working what's the next meds I should check out?
Tessalon: This type of drug is designed to reduce coughing. Yu may want to look forther into your cough as it may be produced by numerous conditions like chronic bronchitis, asthma, gerd, etc. If you are taking an ace inhibtior for blood pressure, this may also be a cause. Please look into it ...Read more
Can you take guiatuss AC and tessalon perles together? I received tessalon for day and guiatuss AC for night but I am hacking so bad during day.
Yes, but . . .: It's always best to ask your prescribing doc & dispensing pharmacist what to take and what to avoid. They can only do that if you tell them everything you take including OTC. More importantly, you need to be very specific & detailed. For instance, there are many versions of Delsym, each w/various medication recipes. Check out http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=844-2022,353-156 ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mirena warnings and recalls
- Metamucil warnings and recalls
- Implanon warnings and recalls
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cefdinir warnings and recalls
- Herbalife warnings and recalls
- Delsym warnings and recalls
- Biotene warnings and recalls
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free