Doctor insights on:
Terrible Pain After Hernia Surgery When Does Pain Get Better
Hernia surgery: No. You need to look for other causes. ...Read more
There are a variety or several types of hernias, and many are repaired differently. A hernia is a weakness in the abdominal wall (such as inguinal, umbilical, incisional) or diaphragm (hiatal hernia). Surgery to repair the hernia can involve use of sutures, and possible use of mesh. Open or laparoscopic surgery can be a means to repair hernias, with laparoscopic ...Read more
How long does it take for a hernia surgery to stop hurting, and is it bad for it to hurt after 6 months? I had a hernia fixed 6 months ago so i could get into the military, and its been 6 months and it still sore. Is this bad?
6 weeks since open mesh inguinial hernia surgery. Back to exercising but get stabs of pain in hardened area beneath scar when I have gas. Reoccurance?
A hernia is a hole in the abdominal wall thru which the inner lining protrudes thru, creating a sac. Organs from within the abdominal cavity, such as the intestine, can protrude thru the hole and get stuck in the sac. Many hernias develop during fetal life and become evident in childhood or as an adult. Some develop following a prior abdominal operation. The cornerstone ...Read more
A hernia is a hole in the abdominal wall through which the lining of the abdominal cavity protrudes, creating a sac. Hernias are common in the groin, belly button, upper-midline, or associated w/scars. The exact method of repair varies w/the type & size of the hernia as well as patient-factors, however, the basic principle is the same: close the hole, often ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Terrible hip pain at night better when up and walking what is cause
- Why do i get terrible chest pain when angry?
- How long does pain last after hernia surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hip pain after hernia surgery
- Chronic pain after hernia surgery
- Pain after hernia repair surgery
- Pain months after hernia surgery
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free