Doctor insights on:
Teratogens Passed On Through Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Yes.: If you have vesicles on your breast. It's ok to breastfeed when they are gone. ...Read more
Done course Capo-amoxi clav 625mg two time daily for 7 days.I had to stop breastfeeding .how many days it take to pass out my body before I bf again?
Not breastfeeding. Does breastmilk express itself once engorgement passes? And does it still dry up after its expressed itself out?
Active process: breast feeding is an active process from the first time a baby suckles. the nursing stimulates milk releasing hormones from the brain and the milk is formed and released to the baby. it takes the baby activrly milking the mom to express milk at each feeding. their are some women that actively secrete milk with stimulation such as a baby crying it will stop being produced when nursing is stopped ...Read more
Varies: Babies vary on when they begin to sleep through the night. Breastfed babies often sleep an extended period within the 2-4 week after birth, but may still wake up at night for at least one feeding. Some people feel adding a little watery cereal at bedtime by spoon may help stretch the one long sleeeping time during the night, but it usually should not be started until about 3 mos. Of age. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hiv be passed through saliva?
- Can hiv pass through saliva?
- Can hiv be passed through kissing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lose weight through breastfeeding
- What passes through the digestive tract as fiber?
- List of foods that are passed quickly through the digestive system
- Time for food to pass through digestive system
- Talk to a pediatrician online