Doctor insights on:
Tens Unit For Weight Lose
Cover pain: Tens unit tries to scramble the perception of pain . It is not curative. Find a doctor who will examine you and fins out why you are having the pain and fix the cause. Visit www.Getprolo.Com or www.Aaomed.Org for a doctor to find out where your pain originates and treat it the right way. ...Read more
On skin, no needles: Of course, this depends on what type of tens we are talking about. The regular tens is done with large electrical pads that stimulate nerves in the skin. There are other therapies using electrode stimulation with needles, such as electro-acupuncture, and percutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (pens). How well these work, depends on the patient and is different from person-to-person. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Comfortability: At whatever voltage he is comfortable with. ...Read more
no: Tens uses electrical stimulation of nerves in the skin. The electrodes are large patches. The generator is the size of a cell phone. There is sometimes confusion about tens and spinal cord stimulation, which places the generator under the skin, and the electrodes near the spinal cord. The 2 treatments are very, very different. ...Read more
My friend told me about a tens unit she uses for her back pain. What is a tens unit, and will it work for me?
May help!: Especially if you have pain and spasm. Tens units can have multiple electro conducting pads that you apply to the painful area. Can send electric impulses through the skin to deeper structures like the muscles to make them contract and relax. Also by stimulating nerve endings you can release endorphins that are the bodies own pain relieving substances and at the same time can relieve spasms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lose weight for the mons pubis?
- How much weight can you lose fasting for 2 weeks?
- Diet plans to lose weight fast for teenage girls
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much weight will you lose doing zumba for an hour every day?
- Best way for 46 year old to lose weight
- Is cassia acutifolia tea good for losing weight?
- Tens unit for kidney stone
- Will you lose weight after treatment for high prolactin levels