Doctor insights on:
Temporary Numbness In Face
I experienced numbness in face and arm this morning when I woke. It took nearly an hour to resolve. Should I worry?
Not sure: It could be allergies that mediate a sinus congestion, and over night, your sinuses are getting clogged and congested, causing early morning pains and numbness. An antihistamine/allergy medication or inhaled corticosteroid nasal spray may help. This is a guess over the computer, so it's best to see a dr. For an eval, best wishes. ...Read more
What to do if I have numbness in face after hitting head hard off of sloped ceiling. possible head injury?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a pinched nerve cause numbness in the face?
- Jaw pain and numbness in face
- How long do swelling and numbness last after being sucker punched in the face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numbness in left side of face and lips
- Numbness in left side of face and neck
- Ear infection numbness in face
- Chest pain and numbness in face
- Can an abscessed tooth cause a numbness sensation in your head and face?