Doctor insights on:
Temperature And Sickness
Depends: Typically during an infection, body temperature is higher, which is commonly known as fever. But at times with severe infections, the body temperature may actually be lower, as it may suggest that the body's immune system not able to mount an appropriate response to the infection. ...Read more
My son has been up all night been sick every one hour the sickness has stopped now but left him with a temperature and very weak.
"Sick"=vomiting?: I tend to think of "temperature and weak" to be sick also; in any case, you'd best take him to the doctor, he may be dehydrated by now. ...Read more
My 7 year old son has been sick all night every one hour the sickness has just gone now but left him with a temperature and very weak.
Probably infection: If it's short term ie days, then likely to be infection. Most of them are viral in nature (70%). If it lasts more than 5-7 days then it is reasonable to start antibiotics. ...Read more
I am experiencing great fatigue and chills, feeling cold, ( with a normal temperature of 36.9), in the evening. What are some illness that cause this?
No one knows: If someone is trying to frighten you about the safety of ordinary beef, they're playing with you. During the "mad cow disease" (not cjd which by definition isn't transmitted) epidemic in england, cooking did not seem protective. Thankfully, the epidemic seems to be over. Fears are understandable -- after "jaws", people stopped swimming in lake michigan. I believe that beef is safe today. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My nails always turn to purple when i took bath and under cold temperature. Is it a symptom for certain disease?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a rise in body temperature and lower back pain a early sign of pregnancy?
- Is there a difference between african sleeping sickness and chagas disease?
- What is the normal body temperature of a child and a adult?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My hands and legs hurt when they are exposed to cold temperatures is this normal
- Low temperature and vomiting in children
- 9 days past ovulation and basal temperature is still high
- Sicknesses caused by lack of fats and oils in the diet
- Chills and low body temperature