Doctor insights on:
Tekturna Causing Heart Attack
Supply & demand: In simple terms, it is a mismatch between the supply of oxygen and nutrients to heart muscle and the needs/demands of the heart muscle. In effect, heart muscle suffocates. This can be caused by narrowed or blocked vessels (coronary arteries) limiting blood flow. Stress tests on treadmill increases work of heart and determine if you can increase supply to match demand. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Risk for CAD: Here are the risks: positive family history, obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure (over 140/90), smoker, male, diabetes, lots of stress, and no exercise. You get a heart attack when there is a blockage of any of the arteries serving the heart. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blocked artery: The coronary arteries supply blood to the heart muscle itself. Any factor that decreases this flow may cause insufficient blood an oxygen to the heart muscle and it bcomes ischemic ( low oxygen it starts to ache and will die if unchanged) things that decrease flow, plawue, cholesterol, calcium deposit that ruptures into the vessel to name a few. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of heart attacks?
- Lucozade causes heart attack
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What cause a heart attack?
- Will gatorade cause a heart attack
- Viagra cause heart attack
- How to cause a heart attack?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free