Doctor insights on:
Please reask your ?: I believe you are asking how can you relax your jaw so that your teeth are not clenching and causing tenderness, sensitivity and wearing them down which is called bruxing, but I am not certain that is your question. If it is, you are probably doing at night which is called nocturnal bruxism and a large % of the people do this. See your dentist and ask about having a bruxism appliance being made. ...Read moreGet help now ›
A dentist can help: Healthtap currently does not have dentists as medical experts. A rough surface on teeth may be due to enamel problems, which can be a genetic trait. A dentist can evaluate, give a diagnosis, and offer treatment. Maybe there are protective liquid medications that can be applied to the teeth. A dentist will know. Thanks for using healthtap! ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
My two teeths of front are coming out......And doctors say ur wiring can be done but after taking out 4 teeths........Is it good?
No: There has to be a reason for teeth moving. Perhaps gum disease with bone loss. Perhaps unstable malocclusion. Perhaps systemic problem. If 2 teeth are shifting, many other teeth may be involved. See an orthodontist, a specialist in tooth position and function, for an opinion. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get my teeth white?
- How to get whiter teeth?
- Are weak teeth genetic?
- What this this bump that i have on my gum near the back teeth?
- How long to drink alcohol after wisdom teeth?
- How long after wisdom teeth extraction does dry socket develop?
- When can you eat solid food after wisdom teeth
- Sore roof of mouth behind front teeth
- Talk to a dentist online for free