Doctor insights on:
Tea Cup Poodle
Not likely. Green,: Red & white are the healthiest teas. Green tea is generally very safe & has positive effects on health. If you drink five or more cups of caffeinated green tea it can cause an increase in blood pressure for some people, as well as gastrointestinal upset (nausea or vomiting), irritability or insomnia. It can interact with some medications. It could aggravate anxiety disorders, diabetes & some. ...Read more
The capsules: are likely to be more concentrated then drinking a cup of tea. ...Read more
Chamomile: A teaspoon to a cup of whole or crushed. ...Read more
What happens if someone eats during the day chocolate, a banana and drinks a cup of tea for 3 days and more ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much caffeine is in a cup of green tea?
- Caloric content of black tea
- Caffeine in a cup of coffee vs green tea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Poodle throwing up
- Toy poodle health issues
- Can skipping your morning cup of tea cause headaches?
- Will drinking 4 cups of green tea a day help me lose weight
- Caloric content of tea with milk