Doctor insights on:
Tampon Cause Vaginal
Bartholins Abscess: Patients with cysts may present with painless labial swelling. Abscesses may present spontaneously or after a painless cyst with the following symptoms: acute, painful unilateral labial swelling dyspareunia pain with walking and sitting sudden relief of pain followed by discharge (highly suggestive of spontaneous rupture) you need an evaluation urgently by a physician. ...Read more
Vaginal odor smell diabetic & i look on line for some home remedies one read to use a tampon with vinegar & water but it cause dryness help please..
Vaginal odor may: Indicate yeast overgrowth ("infection") or bacterial vaginosis. See gyn/fp for exam, culture, & treatment. Diabetics (especially if sugars not well controlled) may be more prone to yeast due to increased food for the yeast. Chlamydia or other std also a possibility & reason to be checked. ...Read more
Can weight machine training or certain exercises cause more damage in vaginal prolapse after menopause? Will a Pessary or tampon help during exercise?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a tampon cause a vaginal infection?
- Tampons and vaginal infections
- Vaginal cyst tampons
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Develop cancer vaginal douching tampons
- Do vaginal inclusion cyst get in the way of tampons?
- Infections caused by tampons
- Tampons cause hemorrhoids
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free