Doctor insights on:
Taking Tylenol With Naproxen Sodium
Yes: Yes they can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: They're usually taken in an alternating fashion every 4-6 hours. ...Read more
See below: They typically do not pose any problems together unless you have health conditions that excludes you from taking these medicines. Check with your doctor before starting any new medications. ...Read more
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Took 1200 mg of tylenol this morning and this afternoon i took 440mg of naproxen sodium with 400 mg of ibuprofen. I am nauseous and dizzy. Am i okay?
I'm 25 weeks pregnant with a tooth ache. Can I take an all day pain relief with naproxen sodium 220 mg? I have no Tylenol.
Can taking tylenol 3 and naproxen for 4 days for a strain cause tension headache on immediate stopping (cause the pain is over)?
I'm having earaches, headaches, neckache for a few weeks. Stuffy nose off/on. Taking Claritin d and tylenol/naproxen. No fever. Using a heating pad.
Earaches: You may have an upper respiratory infection see your doctorfor help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stomach pain after taking naproxen sodium
- Taking tylenol with aleve
- Taking tylenol with advil
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Taking aspirin with naproxen
- Can i have tylenol with zyrtec?
- How many hours after taking tylenol can you drink?
- Can you take tamiflu with tylenol?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free