Doctor insights on:
No: ref from drugs.com:Mucinex D can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert. Avoid drinking alcohol while you are taking this medicine. Do not mix the two. Hope it answers the question ...Read more
Ive been taking Mucinex (guaifenesin) severe cold and i accidently took it a hour early with my 3rd dose. ill be taken theraflu nighttime later on. is that safe?
What could cause excess mucus production that want go away even after taking Mucinex (guaifenesin) for an extended period?
It's been 3 weeks since i was diagnosed with bronchitis and i still have dry cough (though much much better). Taking mucinex (guaifenesin)...Anything else to do?
Yes: There are no known interactions between Mucinex (guaifenesin) dm and vitamins. Mucinex (guaifenesin) relieves symptoms but does not cure coughs. Most coughs are viral ; not helped by antibiotics. Consider taking pelargonium sidoides (umcka) and trying homeopathy. See http://bit.Ly/1f6rjci ; http://bit.Ly/h97vwf. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Taking mucinex with excedrin
- Being on dialysis and taking mucinex
- Taking mucinex to get pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal odor after taking mucinex
- Can you drink while taking mucinex?
- Tamiflu and mucinex
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online