Doctor insights on:
Taking Colchicine And Allopurinol Together
I'm taking allopurinol together with colchicine.if no more flare,can i drop colchicine but continously take allopurinol?will gout attack reoccur?
Can cause gi problem: Colchibe and indomethscin both can cause GI distress. Also problematic for patients with kidney disease. ...Read more
Not that I know of: I don't believe there are any significant interactions between those two drugs ...Read more
YES: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: You may take it!Get a more detailed answer ›
No interaction: Be sure to check with your pharmacist if any of your other medications interacts with either of these two. ...Read more
Yes.: No problem. But I doubt the efficacy of "Instaflex." ...Read more
Yes: zipsor is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. These are generally used when someone is on hydroxylchoroquine might be a problem if someone had G6PD deficiency. (lack of a blood cell protective enzyme; it's lack is associated with acute break down of blood with anemia) cannot say in your particular situaiton. but they are generally safe. ...Read more
Potential interactio: There is potential for moderate interaction. See: http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=810-0,1310-0 ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Colchicine and allopurinol together
- Allopurinol and colchicine taken together
- Can you take colchicine and allopurinol together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take colchicine with allopurinol?
- Stop taking allopurinol
- Can i take colchicine and naproxen together?
- Can i take colchicine and arcoxia together?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free