Doctor insights on:
Taking Claritin D While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
17 weeks pregnant w/ constant all day all night coughing up yellow phlegm. Dr at 13 wks said use afrin (oxymetazoline) and claritin D. hasnt helped. sinus infection?
Possible sinus infx: Coughing up yellow phlegm for what appears to be 4 weeks may certainly be related to a bacterial sinusitis. Also contributing to these symptoms may be rhinitis of pregnancy in which changes in hormones causes dilation of blood vessels and subsequent nasal stuffiness. A return visit to your OBGYN or your primary physician for an evaluation would be appropriate. Also avoid using Afrin too much. ...Read more
No: It would not affect the vaginal area. ...Read more
Yes: This is a common combination.Get a more detailed answer ›
I take generic Claritin d (loratadine 10mg + pseudoephedrine 280 mg). Would 6 be enough to overdose?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take claritin d while pregnant?
- Can you take claritin d while pregnant?
- Taking claritin while breastfeeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Taking sertraline while pregnant
- Taking amitriptyline while pregnant
- Taking paxil while pregnant
- Taking nexium while pregnant
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free