Doctor insights on:
Taking Baths After Cryosurgery Wait Time
When can a newborn have their first bath? Is there a certian amount of time you should wait after the birth?
12w pregnant had a mild abnormal pap smear can this harm the baby? Can I wait after birth to have cryosurgery?
Abnormal Paps: will not harm your baby, but it may complicate the delivery process or timing of it if you have advanced abnormal pathology, i.e. if the dysplasia is higher stage and involves more cervix. Please consult with your OBGYN provider about this issue at the next prenatal visit. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've done twice cryosurgery in a year period of time. Should've done leep instead? I have low grade dysplasia (hpv strain 33) i'm 33 y/o with 2 kids.
If i do vgnal wart removal with cryotherapy, will i able to work the next day? Hw many time should it be done?
AvoidCry-o-therapy: You may be uncomfortable for a couple of days, especially if you have a desk job (or you're a professional cyclist, or ride bulls). You might wanna chill for two days then see how you feel. It won't kill you to work, but it won't be fun. Just check it out for yourself by sitting for a while and see how it goes. Be sure to keep the area clean. They might give you an ointment to use. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Taking bath after cryosurgery
- How long do i have to wait to have sexual intercourse after cryosurgery?
- How long to wait to eat after taking levothyroxine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Care skin after cryosurgery
- Spotting after cryosurgery
- Safe tampons after cryosurgery
- Resume swimming after cryosurgery
- Talk to a dermatologist online