Doctor insights on:
Taking Antibiotic Makes Me Constipated Why
Constipation: Antibiotics typically do not cause constipation. In fact they can do the opposite (diarrhea/loose stool). A great way to relieve constipation is through over the counter stool softeners such as Colace or Miralax (polyethylene glycol). You can also use Senna with stool softeners to help promote a bowel movement. Hope this helps. ...Read more
I'm constipated from an antibiotic I'm taking...what is the best way to get relief? I've been drinking a ton of water, but it hasnt been helping
I have recurrence of UTI just finish with my antibiotic i still see like particle in my urine like foam and my back and side hurt should I ask for a culture i'm always constipated what can this be .
Can't digest fibers too b/c of confirmed SIBO. I'm on antibiotics for another condition & have constipation. What natural stool softeners can I take?
Went to ER few weeks back for stomach pains. Tests came back fine, ct scan showed constipation. Been on 5 courses antibiotics. Would ct detect c diff?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do antibiotics make me constipated?
- Why do antibiotics make me nauseous?
- Can vitamins make me constipated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Antibiotics make me hungry
- Antibiotics make me tired
- Can antibiotic make you constipated?
- Does antibiotics make you constipated?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online