Doctor insights on:
Yes: Unless your doctor has told you otherwise, i would recommend taking it 30-60 minutes before you start taking the trilyte solution, so that it has time to be absorbed by your stomach and start working. ...Read more
Can I take Zofran for occasional nausea while taking the generic form of Lexapro (on 5mg now will end up at 10mg)?
Best not to: Ondansetron (Zofran) and escitalopram (Lexapro) are best not taken together due to the risk of a dangerously abnormal heart rhythm in some people. For nausea, prochlorperazine (Compazine) is safer for people taking escitalopram because it does not interact with it in the same way, although prochlorperazine is more sedating and may interact with other medications being taken. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bipolar Disorder: I feel empathy for you. Per your information, you are taking Clonazepam, Lisinopril, Bronchodilater and had electric shock therapy. Taking Lithium in divided dose-2-3 times/day with meal can avoid nausea. Zofran can have many side effects. Benadryl, Dramamine and Phenergan can be helpful. Follow with Psychiatrist for diagnosis, benefits and side effects of medications, dose; and Therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take zofran while pregnant?
- Can you take zofran during pregnancy?
- Can i take xanax with medrol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take lipitor with wine?
- Why can't you take antacids with azithromycin?
- How do i take care of a boil after it has popped and left behind a small hole?
- I have a sharp pain in my back when a take a deep breath
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online