Doctor insights on:
In order to avoid being "addicted" to one medication, can I take Diovan this month then Benicar next month, and so on ? Thank you.
Benicar & Diovan are: Both blood pressure medicines (in the arb family) & have absoutely no addictive potential. Take them as directed by your doc. I doubt that you should be taking both at the same time; so check with doc as to which one u should be taking. If your BP needs to be lowered further, let doc make the choice of medication(s). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should not: These are not the same class of medications, so a substitution depends on the original indcation. Check with your prescribing physician. ...Read more
My sister takes Diovan 160 2x day for blood pressure, she has been out for over a week, can she take my Lisinopril 20 until she can get hers ?
High Blood pressure: Not wise to give your sister your medication. Have your sis call her doctor asap for assistance. ...Read more
Can I take Diovan along with amyloidipine and Lasix?? I was taking Diovan and Maxide but I had severe headaches with the Maxide .
I am having muscle tension, is it. Safe to take methocarbomal. I also take Diovan for high blood pressure?
Yes: Safe to take it, if not improved see your md! ...Read more
I have High BP, TMD & anxiety. I only take Diovan 80mg & vit D (cod liver oil). Is it ok for me to take Vit. B Complex and iron?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should you take xenical while taking diovan
- Diovan how long does it take to work
- Can i take xanax with medrol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take lipitor with wine?
- Why can't you take antacids with azithromycin?
- How do i take care of a boil after it has popped and left behind a small hole?
- I have a sharp pain in my back when a take a deep breath
- Talk to a cardiologist online