Doctor insights on:
Systemic Tendonitis Causes
The concern would be: Damage of bone, the gout can actually eat away at bone ( the ur ate crystals that is) also one must realize this is not just a disorder of the affected joint. Your kidneys and heart can be affected as well. Instead of getting repeated attacks, treat the disease and control it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Being a dancer, I have slowly and gradually built up my extreme flexibility. Could these instense stretches be what caused my patellar-tendonitis?
Tendonitis: It is probably not the streches. It is more like the extreme activity of dancing leaping and jumping placing your muscles and tendons at high stress that resulted in the patellar-tendonitis. The stretching is probably protective to you. See your doctor for specific treatment for the tendonitis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does anyone know if, eventually, shoulder tendonitis can cause a tear in the rotator cuff, if it gets too bad?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can achilles tendonitis cause knee pain?
- Gout attacks cause inflammation tendonitis
- Tendonitis wrists cause numbness tingling hands
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Systemic edema causes
- Does systemic lupus erythematosus sle cause interstitial cystitis?
- Does systemic lupus erythematosus sle cause deep vein thrombosis?
- Tendonitis wrist causes
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free