Doctor insights on:
In a perfect world: You would take your synthroid an hour or two prior to your adderall. Remember, you should avoid taking your synthroid with diary and/or mineral supplements too. Overall though, there really isn't any significant interaction between the two medications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No interactions: No significant interactions between the two drugs. ...Read more
No: Hi. Not that I'm aware of. If you enjoy green tea, go for it! ...Read more
Apparently safe: There are no known interactions between holy basil and these medicines (it does interact with coumadin, but so does almost everything). It might slightly speed elimination of Celexa but this is not likely clinically significant. Holy basil is one of my favorite herbs, with many benefits; it's calming, anti-inflammatory, supports adrenals, lowers blood sugar. See http://www.Holy-basil.Com/6865.Html. ...Read more
I'm in toprol xr, synthroid, vitamin d and miralax daily. Are their any interactions between these?
I'm on toprol 50 mg xl, Synthroid 50 mcg, vitamin d 400 iu and folic acid 400 mcg. Any interactions?
No: You are ok there.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Synthroid interaction with nexium
- Iodine supplements and synthroid interactions
- Synthroid grapefruit interaction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Iodine synthroid interaction
- Synthroid interactions with vitamins
- What is the interaction of alcohol and fluconazole?
- How long does it take synthroid to work?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free