Doctor insights on:
Syndrome Appear Terbinafine Other Antifungals
When does stevens johnson syndrome appear after intiation of terbinafine HCl or other antifungals?
I am taking a toe antifungal medication terbinafine. What does that do to the effectiveness of my birth control?
Fungal finger nail infection. Taking dusolepin, lexotan n dogmatil. What type of oral antifungal med can I take that is as effective as lamisil (terbinafine)?
Is Terbinafine same anitfungal as Butenafine? or from same group?is it better? can Terbinafine be used for ringworm on chest and how many times a day?
Ringworm of chest: Both antifungals are in the same group. You can use the antifungals twice a day ...Read more
Terbinafine: Many side effects and adverse drug reactions. Diarrhea, constipation, nausea, sickness, fullness, abdominal pain, indigestion, dyspepsia, gastritis, cholestasis, flatulence, altered stool color, abdominal pain, headaches, dizziness, vertigo, light-headedness, decreased concentration levels, paraesthesia (pins and needles) pain and so on and so on. Go to Wikipedia and look up terbinafine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Terbinafine hydrochloride cream 1 antifungal
- Lesions and calciphylaxis
- One eye appears smaller than the other
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dissection syndrome other causes
- Other names for marfan syndrome
- Extreme fatigue chronic syndrome other symptoms
- Exposure to others with hand foot mouth syndrome
- Talk to a dermatologist online