Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Thyroid Problems
We have case, femal patien, age 60 years, the TSH less than 0.05 while T4 in normal range, and she has not any symptom of thyroidism, is it ok?
Subclinical hyperthy: A low TSH with a normal T4 and no symptoms is usually subclinical hyperthyroidism. She may have a multinodular goiter that is autonomously functioning, or very early graves disease. A T3 (liothyronine) level and free T4 level should be checked. There is a higher risk of developing atrial fibrillation despite the normal T4 level, but many endocrinologists would just follow her levels for progression. ...Read more
This is lab results for tsh would this indicatate hyper thyroidism 31 male gad and many symptoms like aches, itch, ect.? (TSH 0.701 uIU/mL)
Normal: Range for most laboratoriesGet a more detailed answer ›
What are the symptoms of severely extremely low thyroid to almost not working and can it cause seizures if too low?
- Talk to a doctor online
- Symptoms of thyroid not working
- What happens if your thyroid is not working?
- How to get your thyroid working again?
- How do you know if your thyroid is not working?
- What can happen if your thyroid is not working?
- What are systems that your gallbladder is not working right?
- How do you know when your thyroid medication is working?
- How do you know if your thyroid medication is working l?
- Signs that your thyroid is not working properly