Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Painful Breasts
Hi- my 32yr old has symptoms of painful breasts, spotty menstrual period, fluctuating hi fever. CBC showed no flu, but she was put on Tamiflu (oseltamivir). No chg?
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
64 days late w/multi -test. Pregnancy symptoms bigger painful breast, heart burn, lower back pain, heighten taste, weight gain, urination, mood. ?
Possible: Possibly . Hormones shift early.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Painful breast cyst symptoms
- Itchy painful breasts symptoms
- Painful breasts during breastfeeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sore painful breasts
- Painful breasts in pregnancy
- Really painful breasts
- Painful lumps in the breasts
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free