Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Venous Lake
Venous sinusoids: are large venous channels referred to as venous lakes. ...Read more
I have a venous lake on my lower lip. I also have Lupus and was told lasers are not an option. What are your thoughts on that, and other options?
I have a tiny bump on my lower outer lip that doesn't hurt, bleed or puss. It's not a mucocele, venous lake nor a cold sore. I've had it for 2 weeks.
Fibroma ?: Needs to be seen to be diagnosed. Make an appointment with an oral surgeon. ...Read more
Usually: doesn't mean anything unless very diffuse. It is a relatively common 2nd trimester incidental finding, generally not associated with adverse outcomes. Talk to your doc about the results. ...Read more
Is it normal to get what seem like venous lakes after pregnancy? Obgyn said what I have are moles and dermatologist just said normal. The look reddish
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of venous lake
- What are the symptoms of venous insufficiency?
- Any symptoms of anemia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Symptoms of blood clots in hands
- Symptoms of scar tissue after hysterectomy
- Symptoms of imperforate hymen
- Talk to a dermatologist online