Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Urine Infection In Toddlers
Same as adults: Except babies can't communicate where it hurts so they just act uncomfortable, cry more often, change their eating/sleeping habits, etc. Babies are usually incontinent so it's impossible to check for any frequency or urgency in urination. However, because immune system isn't fully developed, we worry more about bladder infection spreading into kidney infection. So we need to evaluate/treat urgentl. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Without Rx, Yes: A urinary tract infection may start in the bladder but can ascend to the kidney causing pyelonephritis. Once the kidney is involved, then the infection can spread to the bloodstream causing generalized sepsis, which in turn can cause "septic shock" and death without antibiotic treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Do not ignore: Urine infection in pregnancy is more common and more likely cause serious problems. Symptoms are going frequently (also normal in pregnancy) but look for a change, going urgently, pain with urination. Bad smell, blood in urine, tenderness in the lower abdomen. Fever and kidney pain are signs it has gone to the kidney and caused more serious infection. Get care earlier than if not pregnant. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Could orchitis lead to a possible urine infection? If so what are the symptoms I should be on lookout for?
Lately, my urine has a smelly odor. I don't have symptoms of a yeast infection (irritation, discharge) . What is it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of a urine infection in men
- Symptoms of a urine infection in women
- What are the symptoms of urine infection in women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of an ear infection in adults with headache
- Early symptoms of leukemia in toddlers
- Trace of blood in urine but no infection
- Symptoms of parasites in toddlers
- Talk to a pediatrician online