Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Pulmonary Aspiration
1. The removal of a gas or fluid by suction. 2. The sucking of fluid or a foreign body into the airway when drawing breath. 3. A surgical technique used in the treatment of cataracts of the eye, in which an incision is made into the cornea, the lens capsule is severed, and the material of the lens is fragmented and ...Read more
How to tell if pulmonary aspiration? I forced liquid down the wrong hole and chest is a little tight, coughing up mucus. can breathe but worried. GP?
Aspiration: You may have aspirated some liquid causing that reaction. At this time, since you're not showing major signs such as respiratory distress, fever, sharp chest pain on inspiration(pleurisy), wheezing or uncontrollable coughing, I would simply continue to observe for those adverse signs and call your physician if any of them develop. ...Read more
What should I do about aspiration of gastric contents at night? I ate a large meal before bed last night and woke up suddenly aspirating some of it into my lungs? I'm terrified this will lead to something serious. I'm not having any symptoms other than an
My 7 mon. Old was diagnosis w/ aspiration. I am interested in further testing. She does have respiratory symptoms with a history of pneumonia. Any suggestions?
Aspiration pneumonia: Consultation with a pulmonologist or lung specialist can help, in the meantime, make sure that your baby does not have acid reflux which is easily treated by his pediatrician. If his symptoms started since birth, a tracheoesophageal fistula should be ruled out first. ...Read more
I often feel fluid /mucus [in tthoat]is going in my lungs, what are the possible causes of regular aspiration, ?
Regular aspiration. : Anatomic abnormalities can cause this. Good idea to have this evaluated with a nasopharyngoscope. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Aspiration pneumonia symptoms
- Aspiration symptoms in adults
- Meconium aspiration symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of aspiration pneumonia in elderly
- Symptoms of aspiration pneumonia in children
- Pulmonary endometriosis symptoms
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free