Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Post Viral Syndrome
My neurologist said I do not have any neurological symptoms, but said I have post viral syndrome? What is it and how should I be treated?
Positive test to epstein barr 3 yrs go. Had 'post viral syndrome' since. Symptoms: ongoing flu and malaise. Elevated rf, liver enzymes. What can I do?
See specialists...: A rheumatologist and an infectious disease specialist can evaluate to see if more can be done to decrease symptoms. A hepatologist (liver specialist) can help if there is ongoing liver damage. An immunologist (specialist in immune system disorders) may have some helpful ideas also. ...Read more
See below:: Post-viral fatigue syndrome (pvfs) is a condition or conditions characterized by fatigue following a viral infection. The term is not widely used, but the state of prolonged or severe fatigue after illness is not uncommon. Some people experience fatigue and related symptoms for months or years following a severe viral infection. ...Read more
See below: This is a nonspecific diagnosis for some type of viral illness. ...Read more
Who is the best specialist to follow me for post viral syndrome. My husband has been sick for two years with no real answers. He is in bed most days.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Post viral syndrome symptoms
- Post viral fatigue syndrome symptoms
- Post viral meningitis syndrome
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Post viral encephalitis syndrome
- Post viral tussive syndrome
- Post viral cough syndrome
- Post viral symptoms treatment
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free