Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Pes Cavus
Foot surgery: Remember that there are risks and complications with all kinds of surgery regardless if it is foot, hand, heart, or brain. I always tell my patients that surgery should be the last option. If you have pain try some conservative care first. You can always have surgery later, but once you have the surgery you cant undo it. ...Read more
I have pes cavus, claw toe, raynauds, neuropathy in left arm. Tiny ulcers in mouth, red patch on roof, brown patches on cheeks nose head and upper lip?
I had a PE at 29. Idiopathic. No symptoms. Very small. It was diagnosis in Jan. If it was from cancer would I show symptoms yet of malignancy?
I had 2 tiny pes 5 months ago. Idiopathic. 30 yrs old. No symptoms accidentally found. Should i be a lifer on coumadin?
I have a long medical history starting with leukemia like symptoms and most recently DVT and pe's no answers in sight.. Help! ?
What symptoms?: Unexplained clotting in a 21 year old is concerning. I would evaluate a long list of things, which can cause clotting. Would also consider testing for other unusual causes for clotting (these are not typically screened with dvt/pe). Not sure how "leukemia symptoms" fit in here. What symptoms do you have? You definitely would benefit from seeing a hematologist, if you have not already. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms of chlamydia in your mouth?
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Symptoms of blood clots in hands
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of imperforate hymen
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Symptoms of ovarian cyst after partial hysterectomy
- Symptoms of blood poisoning from tattoo
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free