Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Not Being Able To Get Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I'm trying to get pregnant and I have all the symptoms but negative on the test. What could be wrong?
False pregnancy?: Some women can develop signs & symptoms of pregnancy just by having a verty intense desire to be pregnant. Brain can 'misfire' & behave as if ur pregnant & stimulte ovaries to produce xs estrogen which can cause such signs as swollen bally, enlarging breasts, menstrual periods stopping, nausea & vomiting & even feeling of fetal movements have been reported. Blood test will confirm real pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of not being able to get pregnant
- Reasons for not being able to get pregnant
- Chances of not being able to get pregnant after abortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs symptoms of not being able to digest protein
- What is the symptoms of being pregnant?
- Signs and symptoms of being pregnant
- Symptoms of being pregnant but not pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online