Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Morphea
Se below: Morphea is localized thickening scarring of the skin. It is commoner on the body and can affect both children and adults. It begins with red thickened areas that then become hypopigmented and turn into thickened scar tissue. It can be local or generalized and the skin biopsy looks like scleroderma. Physical therapy to maintain function is important and if progressive can require immunosuppression. ...Read more
I believe I have sjogren's. Can't find another reason for symptoms, have morphea. I am only 26. Is it true that it's worse for younger patients? (doc. Appt. Soon) it is rapidly progressing...
What are symptoms of localised morphea circumscribed scleroderma of the glans of penis with pics if any/ also what are symptoms of penis lichen sclero?
Biopsy confirmed morphea but Derm said couldn't be right cause I have no symptoms. Rheum&Derm thinks it lupus or sarcoid. All labs are neg. help?
Usually no: Morphea usually only involves skin. However in rare cases morphea can have an effect on muscles. Morphea is thought to be caused by a reaction to an underlying low grade infection.A complete work up looking for muscle involvement - myosotis is necessary if there are symptoms of fibromyalgia, associated with morphea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any symptoms of anemia
- What are the symptoms of chlamydia in your mouth?
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of scar tissue after hysterectomy
- Symptoms of imperforate hymen
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Symptoms of ovarian cyst after partial hysterectomy
- Talk to a dermatologist online