Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Microangiopathy
What is coronary microvascular disease? What are the symptoms of coronary microvascular disease, and is it true that it is more prominent between women?
Small vessels : In the heart there are larger epicardial vessels that we bypass and stent , and smaller vessel dz that are too small to mechanically intervene. They both can cause pain but small vessel dz is treated with medications and risk factor modification. And yes its more commonly diagnosedin women. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Microvascular diseas: Symptoms: chest pain, shortness of breath, lack of energy, sleep problems and fatigue. If you are suggering from these discomfts, it could increase your heart rate. Any physicial discomfort could raise your heart rate. It doesn't cuase acute death. But it has long term sequele of end organ damage. ...Read more
I have microangiopathy of the brain, I am not over weight . I have no problem with my sugar. I am on meds. For high cholesterol. How do you stop this?
MRI results: At your age, not unique to visualize multiple white matter lesions when reading an mri. These are nonspecific, and do not indicate a stroke or ongoing "brain damage", but instead may represent a reflection of progressive "atherosclerosis", or "hardening of arteries". Your statin is partially protective for stroke, and an antiplatelet drug might be useful. Ask your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any symptoms of anemia
- What are the symptoms of chlamydia in your mouth?
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of scar tissue after hysterectomy
- Symptoms of imperforate hymen
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Symptoms of ovarian cyst after partial hysterectomy
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free