Doctor insights on:
Symptoms Of Menopause Spotting
My girlfriend started nuvaring, how long will the menopause-like symptoms last for? Spotting, hot flashes, mood swings, decreased libido
Menopause occurs 1 year after the last time you had a period. However, when perimenopausal (the time leading up to your period stopping) you can have a # of sxs. Sxs may include waking up in the middle of the night sweating heavily; dryness of the vaginal tissue; irregularity of periods, hot flashes; mood swings & decreased interest in sex. In the us the ave age ...Read more
I'm in early menopause and I have spotting all the time. I had a normal biosopy. How can this be relieved?
Must rule out cancer: Postmenopausal bleeding should always be evaluated and taken seriously. Most of the times it turns out to be nothing serious but sometimes it can be a sign of uterine cancer. The next step is to be seen by an obgyn for an ultrasound and an endometrial biopsy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Thought i had started menopause had my normal cycle 4days then starting spotting again that wen on 4weeks las couple days i bleed hevy w/large clots?
My cycle was 2 weeks ago. I am now spotting light brown blood. Could this menopause now? I am not on any meds
Maybe: You do not specify your age. Erratic bleeding can occur during the menopausal transition. ...Read more
What is clacified fibroids? I'm in early menopause and have some spotting. . How close should they be watched.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of uterine fibroids after menopause
- Symptoms of cervical cancer after menopause
- What are the symptoms of endometriosis after menopause?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of early onset menopause
- What are the signs and symptoms of menopause?
- Symptoms of ovarian cancer after menopause
- Symptoms of soy allergies menopause
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free